Product Description
Freedom just got more fun and portable with the Samsung Galaxy Player WiFi. Easily connect to WiFi hotspots anywhere to get instant access to all of your games, music, videos, and more. And with the Galaxy Player's Android open platform, the world of apps is a touch away.
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 , with access to over 250,000 apps including games, productivity software, and more
- Uses a Wi-Fi connection (802.11 b/g/n) for Internet access
- 8 GB internal storage with a microSD card slot for adding up to 32 GB
- 4-inch super-clear LCD touchscreen with WVGA (800x480) resolution
- 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera with built-in flash, and a VGA front-facing camera for video calling
Samsung Galaxy 4.0 Android MP3 Player Reviews
Samsung Galaxy 4.0 Android MP3 Player Reviews
| 29 of 34 people found the following review helpful: By Newport "vamonticello" (Hampton, VA United States) - See all my reviews This review is from: Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android MP3 Player (Electronics) Positives:I have an ipod touch and it is the best BUT the camera is horrible. I bought the Archos 43 because it has a 2.0 megapixel rear camera BUT the touch screen is horrible and almost unusable. So, I decided to buy the Samsung Galaxy 5.0 because on paper it has everything I needed. Number 1, it has a 3.2 megapixel camera with a flash. Number 2, it gives me access to the android market. Number 3, the screen size is a bit bigger and more reader friendly. Number4, the touchscreen is basically the same one on the ipod touch, not like the Archos 43. Negatives: Number1, Apps store. My favorite app "Sirius Radio" does not work on the Samgung Galaxy 5.0 (as of Oct. 17, 2011). Number 2, storage capacity. Only some apps can be moved to the microSD card. I guess thats not the Galaxy players fault, its the fault of the app makers. Number 3, the camera. It takes the best "outdoor' photos of any camera I have ever owned BUT "indoor" photos with... Read more 18 of 22 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android MP3 Player (Electronics) The unit itself came in a nice box, that is reminiscent of the box for the iPhone 4. It has a top piece that slides off of the rest of the box, with the unit on top, and then all of the associated items are beneath it. The unit comes with a pair of in-ear headphones as well as a miniUSB to USB, a power adapter, and a quick start manual. The unit comes with a minimal amount of charge in the battery, and therefore, you will want to plug it in immediately and charge it for about 8 hours before running it off of pure battery.The Galaxy S Wifi 5.0 has, as the name would suggest, a 5.0 inch diagonal screen. This is much larger than most phones and other touch screen devices that you may have(other than, of course, a tablet). Before you buy the unit, you will want to try out how a 5 inch device will feel in your hands. A good unit to try something like this out on would be a Dell Streak(if you know someone with that particular device). The screen is 800x480 in pixel resolution,... Read more 15 of 18 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android MP3 Player (Electronics) My first android device, so far I like it a lot. The 5.0 version of the same resolution as the 4.0 version, so its just a bigger screen with a bigger battery pack. I find the player is really light, easy to carry around. For it size its almost weights the same as my iPod touch 3g. Pros: Drop & Play I liked the fact that you can drop any media file to internal/SD storage and it can just play without any conversion. plays everything I throw at it. Sounds Great I got it because I knew it had a equalizer for it's music player. And you can setup it up to what ever you prefers. With the right headphone, this player rocks. Sounds way better than iPod touch. Movies also sounded surprisingly good with it's build in speakers. FM radio & GPS Micro SD slot Con: It only had 384mb of memory :-( The software that was provided by Samsung is pretty bad because of the odd way the... Read more |
› See all 11 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment